ESUT Matriculation Ceremony
Enugu state University of science and technology (Esut), wishes to welcome the general public and students of the institution to the 39th Matriculation Ceremony.
But this time there is a huge difference, so everything will be done according to covid-19 guildlines, few representative from each department (including staffs and students) will have to represent other students.
Other students are to join the Matriculation Ceremony online via the portal, all students are entitled to join the ceremony online.
The Ag. Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Charles Eze will deliver his matriculation address, while the ESUT Registrar, Barr. T.M. Ikpenwa will administer the Matriculation Oath on the fresh students.
ESUT matriculation ceremony complete schedule
Below are the arrangements for ESUT matriculation ceremony:
- DATE: it has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Time: main event will begin by 11pm.
- Venue: Zoom Application, for those joining online.
- Password for login on zoom will be communicated with all students after making payment.
- To this end, all fresh students are advised to pay all the prescribed ESUT fees, including matriculation fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only per student before 14 October, 2020 to be eligible to participate in the matriculation ceremony.
- Note that Matriculation numbers will be shared to students who participated online in the event, failure to attend entails not getting a matriculation number.
How to register for ESUT matriculation
- Login ESUT portal with the link below
- Use your jamb Reg number and password to login.
- Navigate to menu and click on Matriculation Fees Invoice menu, click on Generate Invoices Button.
- Now Click on Printout Academic Gown Invoice and Printout Matriculation Pack Invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make payment or pay online with an ATM card.
- Go back to the portal and login (portal.esut.edu.ng) with your username (JAMB Reg Number) and password.
- Click on Admission menu and select Matriculation Fees Invoice menu, click on Generate Invoices Button, then click on Oath Form.
- This downloads the form for the student to print.
- Finally Proceed to the central registry to collect Matriculation gown. You are to return the Matriculation gown on or before Monday 19th October, failure to do so attracts a penalty. You are done congratulations.
Moreover if you find this post helpful share with others, also if you need further assistance you may reach us through the comment section