FUNAAB Post UTME Form
This is to notify the general public and aspirant who participated in the just conducted Jamb UTME exams that the federal university of agriculture, abeokuta has released it utme forms.
Meanwhile this forms are for students who where able to score 180/200 In the jamb UTME.
How to register for FUNAAB Post UTME
However Note that candidate must acquire the requirements (Jamb/Olevel) before he or she will be qualified to register for the utme.
Note: registration will begin on 7th September, 2020 and closes on 20th November, 2020
- Login FUNAAB portal via the link below.
- click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- So you can proceed to any accepted bank and make payment using the REMITA Reference Number or you can try making payment online via the option provide.
- Lastly After that you are to go back to the school portal and complete the e-application form.
- so Aspirants are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB or JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Aspirants who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
Courses available and their cutoff marks
Below are Course with 180 as their cutoff mark in funaab
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology.
Below are Course with 200 as their cutoff mark in funaab
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine.
Requirements for direct entry in FUNAAB
In other to participate in the utme direct entry candidates must attain Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. But If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements or uses a fake result.so such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
SO NOTE THAT FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION IN ANY WAY.
Meanwhile if you find this post helpful kindly share with others.