Uniport Direct Entry (DE) Form
This is to notify all candidates who wishes to further their education through the university of port Harcourt directly entry program, that the DE forms are now available for sale.
Qualified candidates who met the requirements should visit the school portal to pick a form.
All candidates are to endeavor to pick a form before it deadline.
Requirements for uniport Direct Entry (DE)
- Your read name.
- Your preferred course.
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
How to Register for uniport Direct Entry (DE)
Follow the procedures below to register for Direct Entry in uniport.
- Firstly, login uniport Direct Entry portal from HERE.
- Input your jamb Reg number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Now print out payment slip which will be used to make payment.
- Proceed to of these banks approved by uniport: (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK).
- There you will be given a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Now go back to the cafe and login the portal again with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Finally you are done print out your slip.
- But Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Also Read: UMYU RESUMPTION DATE FOR 2020/2021
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- All Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- All Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
Uniport Direct Entry registration dead line
The university of port Harcourt will be closing their registration portal on the 30th of October, 2020.
If you find our post helpful kindly share this to other who may need it.
Uniport Direct Entry (DE) Form