RSCHST ND/HND Admission form
This is to notify the general public and students of Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology that the instruction has released it admission form for candidates who wishes to pursue their academics into Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology ND/HND programs.
Requirements for registering for RSCHST ND/HND Admission form
Below are some requirements for setting for RSCHST Admission form
- Firstly all candidates who wishes to pick a form or partake in the must have enrolled in the just conducted JAMB UTME.
- All Applicants will be invited for a screening exercise on a date and venue that may be made known to them through their telephone contacts (SMS)
- Applicants are to ensure that only valid and functional telephone contacts are provided as the College shall not be held liable for failure to receive message through SMS.
- Nevertheless Applicants who did not choose Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology may also apply. Such candidates are required to do change of choice of Institution through JAMB and make College their first choice.
List of courses offered in RSCHST
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Certificate) 2years
- Emergency Medical technician (Diploma) 3years
- Dispensing Opticianry Technician Programme (Diploma) 3 years
- Pharmacy Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma) 3years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Anesthetic Technician Programm (Certificate) 2years
- Health Information Management (Professional Diploma) 3years
- Health Information Management (Abridgement) 1year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Certificate) 3years
- and Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Abridgment) 2years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2years
- Public Health Nursing Abridgement (Refresher) programme (HND) 1year
- Pub Health (Diploma) 2years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
How to register for RSCHST Post Utme
- Firstly you have to note that RSCHST Post utme form can only be gotten in the school.
- All candidates are to proceed with a payment of N2,000 application fee into the College ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT NO: 1010771892 and obtain a pin voucher for N1, 000 at ICT office of the College to complete the on-line processing of application form.
- But all students who wishes to apply for RSCHST direct entry are to make a payment of N11,000 application fee into College ZENITH BANK NO: 1010771892 and obtain a pin voucher for N1,000 at the ICT Office of the College to complete the on-line application form.
RSCHST Registration deadline
Aspirants are to register before October 30th, 2020 and failure to do so means direct disqualification.
Finally if you find our post helpful kindly share this post people who may need it.