OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
The management of Obafemi Awolowo university (OAU) wishes to inform the general public and suitable candidates who scored above 200 in the just conducted jamb and make 5 credits in there core subjects including English and maths that the school has released it post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic section.
Furthermore All candidates who wishes to pursue there degree programmes in the school are can now purchase Admission forms.
OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
Usually not all candidates can purchase this form its Important to go through this requirements so that you won’t be deprived of Admission after making series of payment
- All candidates are required to have not Less than five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Nevertheless, Candidates must score above 200 in the last jamb UTME.
- Candidates who did not enroll in the UTME registration would be deprived from writing exams also, late registration would not be tolerated.
- Aspirants who should endeavor to get all their results available, issues of awaiting results won’t be tolerated.
NB: Direct entry Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
How to register for OAU Post UTME/DE Exams
It’s advisable to visit a cafe to run this if you aren’t knowledge on online stuffs a lot to avoid mistakes, below are procedures to begin:
- Login the site through this link below.
- When logged in you should make use of Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Fill the biodata form that appears on the screen and click continue.
- Go ahead on generating RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the school portal, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- After making payment in the bank or using your credit card, revisit the site to complete the registration.
- In compliance with covid-19 protocol this exams will be held in two centers 1. The schools CBT center 2. JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja.
Requirements for registering for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
A General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit Passes in at least five subjects selected from a list accepted by the Senate from time to time is the minimum entry criteria for the first year, given that in each case all five subjects are taken and passed at no more than two meetings.
Lastly for further enquires concerning this post UTME, feel free to ask us using the comment section below.