UAM post graduate Admission form
The management of the federal university of agriculture, makurdi UAM wishes to inform the general public and all candidates wishes to pursue there post graduate in the school that the school has released it Admission form for all interesting candidates.
Check list of courses offered in UAM postgraduate programmes Here
UAM post graduate Admission form requirements
Below are requirements for all candidates who wishes to enroll in the program.
- Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognised universities with a minimum of Second Class Honours in related areas
- Applicants with a Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in related fields) with a relevant Postgraduate Diploma from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognised institutions with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, holders of HND, PGD/PGDE certificates should meet the entry criteria for the basic school certificate or GCE ordinary level (credit in five related subjects) for admission to the respective departments’ Bachelor’s degrees.
- Lastly Graduates with a good honours degree in any of the following disciplines are also qualified for M.Sc. Environmental Science: Natural Sciences, Education in Chemistry, Related Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences and other relevant disciplines from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognised higher education institutions.
Also Read: OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form Out For 2021
Post graduate diploma:
- Candidates who graduated from the institution can apply with ease.
- Moreover, Candidates with higher national diploma (HND) must attain a minimum of pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Step by guild to enroll for UAM post graduate Admission
- Follow this link to access the portal.
- Create your login details.
- Upload your documents.
- The rest of the instructions are being listed below.
How to register for UAM post graduate Admission form
- Creating an anonymous account by including your addresses and selecting a password (if you have not done that previously).
- A unique application number will be provided upon the establishment of an account. Copy the number of the application to a safe place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). Throughout your application, it is your reference number.
- Use your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) to pay a non-refundable charge of N20,500 online or create your RRR on the portal and visit any Commercial Bank branch nationwide.
- Finally,You will be issued a confirmation slip containing a 14-digit unique Payment Identification Number (PIN) number, which will allow you to proceed with the application.
- Enter your email address to build your account. As your user name, this will be included. To contact you about your submission, we will also use this email address.
- Typein the code for the security code (case-sensitive). This helps secure our service for online applications.
- Specify your password. Choose a password that is easy to remember for you, but is not clear to anyone.
It must have a length of at least six characters and should include numbers and letters.
Finally, press the button for ‘Build Account.’ You will be asked to have your password checked.
For more enquires make use of the comment section below.