How to check direct entry (DE) Admission status on CAPS
It’s pretty easy to check Admission status on CAPS, jamb has made it easier for direct entry (DE) candidates to follow up their Admission status on JAMB portal.
We have gooten so many questions regarding checking of Admission status on CAPS by both UTME and DE candidates, so on this post we’ll be discussing on those questions that are frequently being asked.
But before that let list out how to check follow up your direct entry (DE) Admission status
Step by step guild on How to check direct entry (DE) Admission status on CAPS
- Sign in jamb portal via this link below.
- Now you will need your email and password to sign in the portal, therefore input the correct details.
- When you are logged in, you will find lots of options ranging from data correction, mock exams, UTME results checker and all of that. Just locate check DE Admission status.
- Provide your jamb registration number.
- Also update the year you applied.
- Finally click on check Admission status.
Less i forget answering some questions by aspirants regarding direct entry.
How do I enroll for direct entry DE?
It’s pretty easy to enroll for direct entry, normally it’s not just been done anytime because it has to fall in line with when UTME students are registering.
Once jamb has began registration for UTME, just visit any accredited center to enroll.
Can I apply for any university with my result?
The answer is yes!, You can for any institution once you have a good result, for most institutions the minimum grade they do request for is pass, therefore if you got that or made more than that you can apply.
What level will I be given in the university?
This is solidly pending on the institution in question, but for most instructions NCE candidates will be admitted into 300 level, national diploma (ND) will be admitted into 200 level, while higher national diploma Will be admitted into 300 level.
Nevertheless this is also pending on the year you are to spend while running the course, for courses with lesser period you will be admitted into lower level.
For more enquires please make use of the comment section.