How to upload your O level results to jamb
Its very important for all students who state for waec, neco, gce or nabteb to upload their O_level results to the joint Admission and matriculation board JAMB.
In the last few years a lot of aspirants were deprived of Admission simple because there weren’t able to submit their Olevel results to JAMB.
Knowing fully well that it’s that it’s mandatory for all candidates who wish to enroll for jamb must upload their Olevel results to jamb.
Moreover, jamb has is the only body which gives students Admission in any Institution in Nigeria, a student may wish to obtain any Olevel results but must sit for jamb UTME if he/she intends in getting Admission into any Institution in Nigeria.
On this post we have written on How to upload your Olevel results to jamb, since we have several Olevel results, we will be discussing on how do upload any Olevel result on jamb portal.
Meanwhile it’s important to note that you can’t make use of more than two Olevel results.( You can choose to combine waec and neco or if you did so well in one exams you can upload only it)
How to upload WAEC Result on jamb portal
This is How to upload your Olevel results to jamb for candidates making use of waec results.
- Once your waec results is ready you may visit waec portal to check and print it.
- proceed to any jamb accreditted center to upload them.
- If your school has started post UTME, go to the school portal to upload them.
How to upload NECO Result on jamb portal
This is How to upload your Olevel results to jamb for candidates making use of neco results. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit neco website do print out your NECO result via this link below.
- Print your NECO result and proceed to any CBT center to upload them.
- Endeavor to upload them to your dream school in other to avoid disqualification.
How to upload GCE and NABTEB Result on jamb portal
This is How to upload your Olevel results to jamb for candidates making use of GCE AND NABTEB results, follow this guild below to upload any result:
- For GCE candidates visit GCE Portal to print your Olevel result.
- For nabteb candidates visit nabteb portal to print your Olevel result.
- Proceed to any jamb accreditted CBT center to upload your result.
- If your school post UTME has started endeavor upload them as well.
Important notice to aspirants
It’s possible to enroll for jamb or post UTME with awaiting result, but you don’t be admitted if you fall to upload your results before the dead line.
Lastly, if you have further enquires on How to upload your Olevel results to jamb portal make use of the comment section.